Win Big with Mega Roulette Live - The Ultimate Casino Experience
Get ready for the ultimate casino experience with Mega Roulette! With exciting features such as live dealer options, multiple betting options, and stunning graphics, you'll feel like you're right in the middle of a Las Vegas casino. Plus, our unique betting strategies will help you increase your chances of winning big. Play now and see if you can hit the jackpot with Mega Roulette!
Pragmatic Play invites you to participate in a game of online roulette from its Mega Roulette live studio. This top-class game exudes style, with the elegant-looking dealer welcoming you to the game and asking you to place your bets. Mega Roulette has an added feature of random multiplier numbers that could multiply your straight bet by up to 500x.
Theme & Visuals
Mega Roulette by Pragmatic Play is a live roulette game that steps things up a notch in style by having a dealer dressed to the nines welcome you to their beautiful stage. The stage has a dark background, which contrasts the blue lights surrounding the wheel and trimmings of the stage.
The roulette table takes to the centre of your screen as the dealer asks you to place your bets, and just as soon as all bets are placed, the camera shifts focus to a well-presented wheel. While the wheel is spinning, and before the ball lands, your focus is shifted to the now brightly lit back wall of the stage where the random numbers appear.
Overall, this is a visually stunning and immersive gaming experience.
“Mega Roulette is perfectly staged, in sound quality, presentation and ease of play.”
How to Play Live Mega Roulette and Win Big?
There is no surefire way to win at Mega Roulette, as the outcome of each spin is determined by chance. However, here are a few tips that may help increase your chances of winning:
Set a budget for yourself and stick to it. This will help you avoid overspending and keep your losses to a minimum.
Learn the rules of the game and the different types of bets available. This will help you make informed decisions when placing your bets.
Consider games with low house edges. This will increase your long-term chances of success.
Be aware of the progressive jackpot, if the game has one, as it can be a great way to win big, but you should also be aware of the odds of winning it.
Play in the right mindset and don't chase your losses. Keep in mind that roulette is a game of chance and you should be prepared to lose as well as win.
Lastly, pick a trustworthy casino like ours Amazon Slots to guarantee honest gameplay and timely pay-outs.
Mega Roulette is played with the standard European wheel and table, meaning there are numbers marked from 0 to 36 in both the wheel and table. The table is divided into straight number bets as well as outside bets. The RTP comes in at a respectable 97.30%, meaning you have a good chance of winning back some money in the long run.
- Low-paying odds: Even Bets, Dozen Bets, Column Bet
- High-paying odds: Straight Bets, Split Bet, Street Bet, Square Bet, Line Bet
- Other odds: Multiplier Numbers
Betting levels range from just £0.10 to £5000 per chip, of which you can place multiples on any given number or outside bet. This high-variance game has a maximum multiplier of 500x if you hit the same number as the bonus number multiplier.
Given that this variation of roulette is a little different, we suggest you to try the Mega Roulette free game in demo mode from Pragmatic Play on their website, where Mega Roulette is certain to be available.
Mega Roulette Key Features
In this version of the popular roulette game, you still have numbers ranging from 0 to 36 and the usual outside bets hosted by a live dealer. However, you also have up to 5 numbers that can be chosen as “Mega Numbers”. The Mega numbers will give you a multiplier that can go as high as 500x your bet should you select the right number, and the ball falls on it.
You will find that this roulette game has all the other features that a roulette game should have. You have the racetrack for betting on neighbours and orphans. There are the outside bets such as Red or Black, Odds or Even, 1-18 or 19-36 and 1st 12, 2nd 12, and 3rd 12, which give the lowest odds.
- Mega Roulette Live delivers the familiar aspects of single-zero Roulette experience, enhanced with features that make it exceptional.
- Mega Roulette Live includes all bets of the Classic Roulette game, Mega Bets (group bets specially designed for Mega Roulette), “Mega Multipliers” (up to 500x), and “Mega Win” for a chance to win big.
- The game offers a convenient feature to place bets directly from the Statistics and Last Results Multi-player game.
- The game is hosted in a state-of-the-art studio specially built to fit the game’s requirements.
- Mega Roulette Live allows players to bet on all 37 straight up bets in one move.
- The user-friendly interface features unique visual and sound effects to make the game even more immersive.
- The game is developed using HTML5 technology and is available on both Desktop and Mobile devices.
- Mega Roulette Live offers immersive game play with multiple 4K cameras and low-streaming latency to ensure smooth and uninterrupted game play.
- The auto-play feature allows players to sit back and enjoy the game while the system places bets automatically.
- The game is available 24/7 for players' convenience.
- The detailed bet history for each player helps them keep track of their betting history.
- Expert game hosts are available to assist players and answer any questions they may have.
- Players can chat with the game host, other players, and Live Support to enhance their gaming experience.
source: Pragmatic Play
Mega Roulette Payouts
The payouts for all bets on Live Mega Roulette, excluding straight-up, are the same as those for standard European roulette. In contrast to how multipliers are rewarded, straight-up numbers are paid at a ratio of 29:1 rather than 35:1.
Straight-up Bet: 29:1 (49-499:1 Mega Multiplier)
Dozen Bet: 2:1
Split Bet: 17:1
Column Bet: 2:1
Street Bet: 11:1
Low/High Bet: 1:1
Corner Bet: 8:1
Bet on Colour: 1:1
Line Bet: 5:1
Mega Roulette RTP
The theoretical RTP for straight-up bets in Mega Roulette is 96.50%. Theoretical RTP for all other wager types is 97.30 %.
Mega Roulette Multipliers
On the betting grid, multipliers are assigned to straight-up numbers. Each game round allows you to choose up to five multipliers ranging from 50x to 500x. If you win a multiplier, you will only be paid the multiplier value; your initial stake will be secured.
“The addition of the random number multipliers gives the game a renewed energy and outstanding win possibilities.”
Play Mega Roulette at Amazon Slots
Mega Roulette is not exactly your average roulette experience. There are lights, cameras, action and of course, the random multiplier feature, which could offer up to 500x your straight bet. This live game is beautifully delivered with excellent staging, lighting, and sound so that you feel part of the game from the second it opens.
It’s one of the best live dealer roulette games, and you can play it right here.
Other Casino Games:
Q. What are the odds for the outside bets?
A. For bets such as Black or Red, Odds or Evens, 1-18 or 19-36, they pay out 2:1. The 1st 12, 2nd 12 and 3rd 12 all pay out at 3:1.
Q. Are there any betting strategies that can help me with roulette?
A. Yes, players often use the Martingale strategy when betting on roulette. It is advisable to do research on these as there are pros and cons to each strategy.
Q. Can I save my favourite bets?
A. Yes, you can; just select the heart icon from the left of the screen.
Q. Can I play Mega Roulette on mobile phone?
A. Yes, this mega roulette table game is mobile optimised and can be played on any device.
Q. How to play Mega Roulette and win?
A. Mega Roulette is a game of chance, so there is no surefire way to win. But read our strategy guide for a few tips that might help you win more often.